The PTA funds field trips and other activities that support student learning and parent engagement throughout the school year. While this year is certainly different from any in recent memory, we remain dedicated to our mission.
We want to hear YOUR ideas on how the PTA can best use its budget to support the students of Brookridge Elementary! What do you want students to experience this year?
- Use the online form to submit your idea(s).
- Must identify who has submitted the idea in case we have questions.
- Any Bobcat (including students, parents, caregivers or teachers) can submit an idea.
- Be creative but realistic, please (IE, we can’t install a roller coaster at the school 😉
- Idea should be for the 2020-2021 school year
- The PTA Executive Committee will review ideas and present a short list at an upcoming PTA meeting for review.
Need some help thinking of ideas? Here’s a few…..
- Software to help with remote learning and engagement! (Helps keep our community intact in these extraordinary times!)
- Brookridge Field Day t-shirts for EVERY kid at the school! (Builds school spirit and pride for every kid!)
- Add a water bottle filler at a water fountain at the school (Promotes a healthy lifestyle!)
- ………………What’s YOUR awesome idea?!