New Family Welcome
Welcome to Brookridge!
We are so glad you are here! This page shares loads of information with you and we encourage you to get involved. Brookridge boasts strong parent support and we hope you’ll choose to be involved, too. There are lots of opportunities to participate and volunteer throughout the year. Explore the Brookridge PTA website and ask questions!
Here is some information for you that will help make your transition to Brookridge as smooth as possible. Included are some quick tips & key ways to stay connected and informed.
Become a supporter of the Brookridge PTA! Click here for more info!
Helpful Tips & Tricks!
- You are welcome to visit Brookridge. When you do, bring your driver’s license and check in at the office. (You will also need your license to pick up your child during the school day.)
- Karen Hoffman in the front office is always the person to go to if you have any questions about Brookridge (email@example.com or 913-993- 2400).
- Lunch menus are available here. You are always welcome to come have lunch with your child.
- If your child will be absent, call the Attendance Line by 8:30 am: 913-993-2488.
Stay Informed and Connected
- Dr. Yocum emails a weekly newsletter entitled “Bobcat Broadcast”
- PTA website: www.brookridgepta.org
- Brookridge Elementary website: www.brookridge.smsd.org
- Like us on Facebook! Brookridge Elementary PTA
- Skyward Family Access:
www.smsd.org/parents/pages/skyward.aspx (This is the formal communication from the district and includes access to your child’s grades, emergency contact and health information, etc.)
- Sign up now for Box Tops for Education & Amazon Smile–both easy ways to support your PTA!
Please feel free to reach out to the PTA anytime! You can contact us here or use the email address of any board member if you want to reach a specific member. We want to make sure your Brookridge experience is positive and encouraging. Welcome again to the Brookridge community—we want our Bobcats to soar!