About the Campaign
We are looking for your support to help motivate them to reading success!
100% of money received during this event will go back to the school to provide classroom support, and for the student prizes. Please help support our students as we strive to reach our goal of $4,000.
All donations are due by Friday, December 4th, 2020.
STUDENT READING MILESTONE AWARDS
|10 BOOKS||Paw print bookmark|
|15 BOOKS||Paw print wristband|
|20 BOOKS||IQ Puzzle Cube|
Individual Donation Milestones
$25 Mahomes Style Headband!
$50 Paw Print Squishy
$75 Paw Print Backpack
$100 Paw Print Water Bottle
Student with the MOST raised in donations: Principal for the Day!
Student with the 2nd MOST raised in donations: Vice-Principal for the Day!
- Donations of $250 or more raised per Class – Extra Recess
- Donations of $350 or more raised per Class – Two Extra Recesses
Top 3 Classroom Awards for most raised
- Classroom in 1st Place – Movie Time + teacher award – Office Depot shopping spree
- Classroom in 2nd Place – Movie Time + teacher award – Office Depot shopping spree
- Classroom in 3rd Place – Movie Time + teacher award – Office Depot shopping spree
- Grade that brings in the most donations – Design your own reward! Ideas: Reflex Party, picnic lunch party, dance party, no shoe day, no pencil day.
Please, complete and submit the form below so we know to which student and to which class we should attribute your online donation. Cash donations given directly to teachers must be accompanied by a physical form to ensure proper attribution. Once this form is completed, you can complete your online transaction by using the donate button below the form. Thank you!